Below you will find information regarding the process and how to get materials approved.
Clicking a hot link below will take you directly to the policy memorandum with specific information explaining the process to become a producer/supplier for the material listed in the title.
- Complete List of Policy Memorandums
- Aggregate Freeze-Thaw Sampling and Testing
- Aggregate Gradation Control System (AGCS)
- Construction and Demolition Debris Sand as a Fine Aggregate for Trench Backfill
- Crushed Gravel Producer Self-Testing Program
- Crushed Slag Producer Certification and Self-Testing Program
- Designation of Aggregate Information on Shipping Tickets
- Fine and Coarse Aggregates Used as Select Fill in MSE Walls Acceptance Procedures for Approved/Qualified Aggregate Sources
- Inspection of Large Sized Aggregate and Rip Rap used for Erosion Protection, Sediment Control, Rockfill, and Aggregate Subgrade Improvement
- Minimum Private Laboratory Requirements for Construction Materials Testing or Mix Design
- Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP) for Aggregate Applications
- Recycling Portland Cement Concrete Into Aggregate
- Slag Producer Self-Testing Program
- Use of Non-Certified Aggregate Stockpiles Under the AGCS
Laboratory/Field Test Procedures
There are currently no laboratory or field test procedures on the internet.