Prequalified Structural Systems
There are various structural systems requiring review and acceptance of design concepts, construction requirements, typical shop drawings, other supporting information, and project references. These systems may be covered by the Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction or by Guide Bridge Special Provisions listed with IDOT. These lists are updated periodically as needed. The lists provide, Company names, address, contact information and system names of all systems prequalified to supply the specific system for IDOT.
Companies interested in providing services/products to be used in construction projects must first obtain prequalification by the department.
Overview of Prequalification Process
- Download the specific submittal package information requirements for the system/product of interest.
- Submit all required information and contact info to the Bureau of Bridges and Structures for evaluation and acceptance.
- Once the submittal package has been reviewed and accepted the company information will be added to the appropriate prequalified list and published on this web site.
Companies may be classified as "inactive" or "d-flagged" for several reasons which includes: Company going out of business, lack of providing services for several years, material problems, etc. Companies have the capability of becoming "active" status again by complying with the requirements as stated in the appropriate specifications.
Find Your List
Navigate to the appropriate list to continue:
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe with a Smooth Interior Utilized as Pipe Culvert or Storm Sewer
- High Load Multi-Rotational Bearing Manufacturers
- Mechanically Stabilized Earth Retaining Wall Systems
- Modular Expansion Joints
- Pedestrian Truss Superstructures
- Precast Modular Retaining Wall Systems
- Temporary Mechanically Stabilized Earth Retaining Wall Systems
- Three Sided Precast Concrete Structures
Bureau of Bridges and Structures
Division of Highways