Below you will find information regarding the process and how to get materials approved.
Clicking a hot link below will take you directly to the policy memorandum with specific information explaining the process to become a producer/supplier for the material listed in the title.
- Complete List of Policy Memorandums
- Acceptance Procedure for Finely Divided Minerals used in Concrete and Other Applications
- Minimum Private Laboratory Requirements For Construction Materials Testing or Mix Design
- Portland or Blended Cement Acceptance Procedure for Qualified and Non-Qualified Plants
- Minimum Laboratory Requirements for Alkali-Silica Reactivity (ASR) Testing
Laboratory/Field Test Procedures
Clicking a hot link below will take you directly to the test procedure listed in the title. In order for these materials to be approved/qualified they will be tested to the requirements listed in the procedure.