Below you will find information regarding the process and how to get materials approved.
Clicking a hot link below will take you directly to the policy memorandum with specific information explaining the process to become a producer/supplier for the material listed in the title.
Laboratory/Field Test Procedures
Clicking a hot link below will take you directly to the test procedure listed in the title. In order for these materials to be approved/qualified they will be tested to the requirements listed in the procedure.
- Color and Gloss Retention of Finish Coats of Waterborne Acrylic Paint
- Color Difference of Waterborne Acrylic Paint
- Illinois Modified AASHTO T 260
- Linseed Oil Based Emulsion Curing Compound
- Modification of Early Rust Resistance of Waterborne Acrylic Paint System
- Resistance Tests of Cured Aluminum Epoxy Mastic