Realty specialists looking for procurement opportunities can find the required information to do business with IDOT by navigating to the Land Acquisition webpage.
- Specialty Agent Designation: This section outlines the process on how to become an approved specialty agent such as an appraiser, review appraiser, negotiator, relocation agent, or an apprentice/trainee appraiser.
- Advertisements: This section contains the active advertisements. Selection is governed by state statutes and differs between advertisements.
- Request for Proposals (RFP): Selection of the (RFP) proposals is based on both quality and price. Proposals will be opened at the date and time listed on the advertisements. Proposals submitted after the date and time listed on the advertisements will not be considered for selection. A technical committee reviews all proposals submitted on time for administrative and responsibility compliance. Firms will be notified by mail.
- Invitation for Bid (IFB): Selection of the (IFB) is based on low bid as long as the vendor is determined to be responsible. Low bid selection occurs at bid opening by IDOT's Bureau of Land Acquisition. Firms will be notified by mail.
- Submit a Proposal/Bid: This section outlines the process to submit interest on an advertised project.
- Land Acquisition Compliance and Administration: This section organizes all the required forms needed to comply with agency policies and standards and necessary to fulfill the firm's contractual obligation.
In an effort to consistently improve and enhance communications with the consulting community, we are featuring the Stay Connected section which provides a list of all subscription services available to this audience along with specialized information.